BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teacher's Appreciation Week May 2010












I am sorry it is taking me so long to post up our work. I will try and get the month of May current.

I forgot to take a picture of the first card that Presley made for Ms E her teacher that she so dearly loves. But it was sooo cute! The card in the pic is another card that she had made and I just put in the teacher quote on the inside and stamped From the Heart on the outside. The inside quote was the same as the quote on the candy bar. I did the water bottle and drink mix holder that went on the water bottle. This was one of her gifts during the week. We also bought a game for the classroom and teacher supplies for Ms E. Presley was able to take a gift each day.

0 comments: